Becoming a gambling webmaster
Becoming a successful gambling webmaster can be a very lucrative bet, as the online gambling market is one of the fastest-growing markets on the Internet. The 2020 iGaming gross win was estimated at around €60 billion, roughly $70 billion, which is a very high number considering the number of participants, which is still restraint. If you love exciting challenges, pushing your boundaries, meeting engaging and passionate individuals, online casinos and gambling in general, and making lots of money, then this market is for you. You will face competition, and it is harder today than it was a decade ago (or twenty years ago), but if you are serious about working on your websites and marketing, then you will break-free and breaking free in this sector means A LOT of money in your pocket!
I’ve been a gambling affiliate since the last quarter of 2002, have worked with 100+ affiliate programs, and you can see my two interviews on the GPWA magazine here in 2008 and here in 2018. With that 20+ year of experience in casino affiliate programs specifically and affiliate programs in general, I can relate to some good partners that have proven their value over time and been reliable considering payments. And I would add that I’ve been on the other side of the fence as well, as I created and managed a small affiliate program for my product back in the early years of the 2000s!
Defining webmasters’ needs
What are we searching as casino webmaster affiliates regarding casino affiliate programs? My bet is:
- They have good properties with a good reputation amongst players, even if things may not always be perfect, and also have a good reputation amongst affiliates (even again, if it may not always be perfect, I insist).
- Their properties know how to retain existing players. It is often overlooked, as acquiring customers is essential, but retaining them will make your partnership a long-standing one.
- They know their product, the market, and their customer target and are willing to work specifically with the affiliate and assist him with specific marketing campaigns.
- They are clean and concerned regarding stats reporting, player tagging, and tracking (and know how to evolve technically regarding tracking).
- They regularly pay on time, even if delays can occur from time to time, but they DO pay at the end!
- They have a friendly yet reliable and professional way of communicating with the affiliate.
- They can escalate players’ problems and requests from the affiliate end to the properties’ upper management.
Best Casino Affiliate Programs Reviews
MainStreet Affiliates RTG affiliate program No negative carry-over No negative bundling
MainStreet Affiliates is a reputable and trustworthy affiliate program proposing several RTG-powered brand games accepting US players. It offers an impressive commission structure and a friendly staff dedicated to making money with the affiliates.Read review Sign-Up
iNetBet, Kudos & PrimaPlay Three properties RTG affiliate program Strong reputation
iNetBet Affiliates, Kudos Affiliates and PrimaPlay Affiliates are three affiliate programs related to three RTG-powered properties under the same group. Accepting US citizens, these properties have an excellent reputation amongst players and a long-standing experience of more than twenty years.Read review Sign-Up with iNetBet Sign-Up with Kudos Sign-Up with PrimaPlay
Rewards Affiliates Microgaming Affiliate Program Huge players base Excellent VIP Program
Rewards Affiliates is one of the oldest and most well-known casino affiliate programs with a vast portfolio of Microgaming-powered brands. With its dedication to the casino affiliate industry and its renowned VIP program amongst players, they are a certain choice.Read review Sign-Up